Friday, November 19, 2010

You Say Goodbye, But I Say Hello!

Hey there! My name is Lauren, and I'm a Junior at Northern Burlington Regional High School. I play field hockey, and I am one of the biggest Harry Potter nerds in the universe. As I'm writing this, I'm waiting to board a plane to Orlando, where I'll be visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! I live for music, and you'll always see me walking around listening to my I-Pod.

I'm writing this blog for an assignment that I recieved in my Gifted and Talented Class. Our second unit is on Hope and the Human Spirit, I know some pretty heavy stuff. I really hope to grow from this assignment and to learn more about my fellow human beings. This blog will show you my journey to discover just what hope means, and why the human spirit is so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment